About Me

My photo
“ Basketball is my passion“ Coaching is where I feel at peace with all things. Coaching to me is not about winning and losing but rather about development and seeing the improvement throughout the years. I hope my years of experience will allow me to share some wisdom with other lovers of the game of Basketball. Twitter : @nextgenballer Instagram : @nextgenerationballer

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fundamentals of Shooting

Basketball Shooting Tip #1: FUNDAMENTALS


1. For shooting the basketball you must have your entire body in the right position to ensure that you have the greatest chance of making the shot. First you should have your strong arm up and Bent at a 90 degree angle.

2. Also have your weak arm up along side it as a helper hand. This is a basketball tip OFTEN overlooked.

3. Then flick your wrist and push your arm up to propel the ball towards the net. The first step for you is to learn these fundamental basketball shooting tips, and then you can move on to the next section below...

No comments:

Post a Comment