About Me

My photo
“ Basketball is my passion“ Coaching is where I feel at peace with all things. Coaching to me is not about winning and losing but rather about development and seeing the improvement throughout the years. I hope my years of experience will allow me to share some wisdom with other lovers of the game of Basketball. Twitter : @nextgenballer Instagram : @nextgenerationballer

Monday, June 14, 2010

More Shooting

More Shooting Tips

1. Half-bent your knees before shooting a basketball for more potential power
2. Your dominant hand should have its fingers spread out
3. Only the fingertips should be gripping onto the ball
4. Your other hand should support the ball on the side
5. The ball should be brought above the head in one motion
6. At this point, the angles at your armpit, elbow, and wrist is at 90 degrees
7. While extending your knees, extend your forearm and snap your wrist
8. Make sure you follow through with your wrist movement. If it feels natural to jump upon release, do so

" You will always miss 100% of the shots you do not take. "

No comments:

Post a Comment